Dynabook Debit Card Rewards
It’s not just about the SPIFs, it’s about how quickly you’ll get them. SPIFs are now being delivered directly to you via Dynabook-branded debit cards. Additionally, your reward will be automatically loaded to the card by Dynabook when you earn a new reward, and it applies to all three membership levels.
New SPIF Program Coming Soon.
Under maintenance. Coming Soon.
How It Works
- Participants must be registered as a Dynabook Partner and must have a valid Dynabook Partner Program (DPP) login account.
- Participants must submit their claims using the email account used to register for the DPP.
- Claims using third party email domains including but not limited to Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. will not be accepted.
- Participants must accept the Rewards SPIF Program Terms and Conditions.
- Participants must claim Reward using the Dynabook Debit Card Rewards Claim Form.
- A unique claim form must be submitted for each qualified end user sale.
- Once submitted, claims will be verified and managed by the DPP Admin Team, available for contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claims will be matched with monthly sales reports and awarded directly via Visa Award Cards.
- Cards usually ship within 5-7 business days after the review process.
- Once a sale is claimed, no further claims will be allowed on that sales transaction, thus providing protection against multiple claims for a single sale.